Friday 3 May 2013

EDITS


For my final images for my book, I decided to edit my photographs in this way. Using the select tool, i converted my photos into black and white but deselected the eye to keep them in colour.. I think that it looks more effective this way and the eye stands out more which is what i wanted to achieve. Like I found in my research, the eyes are always the focus of the photograph when it comes to portrait photography and it is the eye that draws the viewer in. I also like the brightness of the eyes in these photos and think that it is nice to see the contrast between the eyes and the rest of the face.












I am happy with the outcome of these photographs, but having more time i would have liked to have photographed many more different eyes.. perhaps hunt for people who have more unique and unusual eyes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment